We want you to be happy with your candles - wherever in the world they end up - and your experience shopping with Via Wax. But sometimes things can go a little wrong and so here is our take on it.
- Locally we have a flat shipping rate of R100. This fee is set by our carrier Aramex and has an allowance for 40x30cm (**kgs). Orders are typically delivered in 2-3 working days for main areas in South Africa. For larger private orders we use Postnet and pay any outstanding amount above the R100.
- A physical address and a contact number is required for all orders placed online. Where possible please select an address where someone will be able to sign between 9Am and 5PM.
- If you are in Cape Town, you are welcome to collect from our studio. Once your order is ready for collection you will receive a notification via email. We are in studio from 10-4:30 pm Monday - Friday for collection. That being said, sometimes we have to step out, never very far, and so if you would like to schedule your pick up that would be much appreciate it.
- All orders have a two working day processing time before being shipped. Working days are Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays. Processing and Packaging usually takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We use the most reliable and fastest possible shipping method available to us however we cannot take responsibility for any loss or breakage that occurs in transit.
- Please note that we do not process orders and our courier service do not deliver on the following occasions: Public holidays; weekends; between 23 December - 6 January.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Once your item has been delivered to you, you will have 48 hours to notify us whether or not you are happy with it.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to lodge a return. From then, our returns policy lasts 7 days. You will have 7 days to courier the item back to us, using a trackable service. This is at your own expense.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. A proof of purchase is required and it must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacements.
- If you are approved, then your refund or replacement's will be processed, and transferred to you, within 7 days.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY SALE ITEMS.
THE NATURE OF WAX
All our candles are hand-crafted and finished with care. Given the nature of this process, each candle is unique and may have minor imperfections. Colour's may vary slightly from pour to pour and an odd bubble will surface now and then. These quirks are not faults but if you have a concern please send us an email.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any more questions. And thank you for reading.